Terms and conditions
These standard terms and conditions apply to all online reservations made with our establishment. Customers acknowledge that they are aware of and agree to these standard terms and conditions. Reservations are only possible if customers indicate their agreement with them. Customers may save and print off these standard terms and conditions.
All our advertisements, web pages and offers are drawn up in good faith on the basis of available information. Maps, photos and illustrations are shown for information purposes and are not contractually binding. They may be subject to alteration before a reservation is finalized. Customers authorize us to correct any obvious material errors in the information provided to them by us.
The prices shown at the time of a reservation form the total price of the service that is sold, including taxes, charges and other sundry costs. Where there are supplements, they are clearly indicated before the service is reserved. Customers authorize us to correct any obvious pricing errors.
The client chooses among the events offered on the website of the Castle of Groot-Bijgaarden, including Floralia Brussels. The client acknowledges that he/she has taken note of the nature, destination and booking modalities of the services available on the booking tool and that he/she has requested and obtained the required and/or additional information to carry out his/her booking in full knowledge of the facts. The customer is solely responsible for his choice of services and their suitability for his needs. We are in no way liable in this respect. The booking is deemed accepted by the customer upon completion of the booking process.
The customer's bookings are made through the digital ticket programme Grand-Bigard which can be accessed online through the website https://grandbigard.be and must complete the steps here, such as indicating the event, requested quantity, filling in personal data. The customer has the possibility of checking and correcting his order before making payment. The customer undertakes, prior to each booking, to fill in all the information necessary for the booking. The customer declares that the information provided is exact and true. The customer is also asked to accept our general terms and conditions of sale. Once the final choice of services to be booked has been made, the booking procedure includes the following steps up to the validation and payment of the services requested: enter the bank card details or transfer payment via Payconiq. The customer acknowledges having taken note of these conditions at the time of purchasing the Products and accepting them without reservation.
Tickets can be paid through the online payment methods made available on the website and mobile applications, including Maestro, Bancontact, Ideal, Visa, Mastercard and American Express. The reservation a ticket is only confirmed and becomes final after the effective payment of the price. The Customer is responsible for the costs charged by his financial institution for the transfer of the amount of the purchase. If the Customer qualifies for a reduced rate, as communicated on the website the Castle of Groot-Bijgaarden shall be entitled to request documentary evidence to verify the Customer's entitlement to a reduced rate. All purchases are payable immediately. The Castle of Grand-Bigard reserves the right to refuse or cancel orders in the event of indications of fraud or irregularities. The tickets purchased may not be traded or resold at a higher price, nor may they be used for commercial and/or other purposes than those for which they were issued. The Castle of Grand-Bigard reserves the right to cancel the tickets as soon as it is established that they have been purchased unlawfully or fraudulently through third parties, without any obligation to pay compensation to anyone.
The booking tool notifies receipt of the customer's booking and immediately confirms it by sending an e-mail. The confirmation of the booking by e-mail lists the contract proposal, the services booked, the prices, the sales conditions related to the chosen rate and accepted by the customer, the date on which the booking was carried out and the address of the business, where the customer can file any complaints.
Right of withdrawal
It is recalled that, in accordance with Article VI.53 of the Belgian Code of Economic Law, the customer cannot exercise the right of withdrawal for his booking if the contract provides for a specific date or period of performance: It is pointed out that, under section VI.53 of Belgium’s Economic Law Code, if the contract provides for a specific date or period of performance, the customer has no right to cancel in the case of a reservation.
As explained above, the right of withdrawal concerns the purchase of goods and services. However, not all categories can be covered by this right. This is the case for:
- Personalised purchases such as custom-made clothes
- Perishable goods
- Sealed orders for hygienic reasons such as cosmetics
- Deliveries such as heating oil
- Travel (hotel, plane, car rental, etc.)
- Leisure reservations (restaurants, cinemas, shows, sports events, etc.)
- Products purchased at public auctions
- Printed press, except in the case of a subscription
We collect your data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679) (“”GDPR””). The personal data that you provide is necessary for processing your reservation and is essential for management and provision of the services (section 6(1)(b) of the aforementioned regulation). To these ends, your data may thus be passed on to our partners; the reservation tool, online payment service providers, service providers established in third countries. In particular, when making online payments, the customer’s banking details will need to be sent by the payment service provider to the establishment’s bank for the purpose of performing the reservation contract. We only make use of partners guaranteeing a level of protection complying with the principles laid down in the GDPR. With your consent, your data may also be used by us to send you our promotional or commercial offers by e-mail or post. We retain your data for an undetermined amount of time.
As a person whose data is collected, you have a right to access, rectify, erase your data as well as a right to oppose the collection of your data. These rights can be exercised by sending us an e-mail stating your full name and address and the matter on which you are writing. Your complaints regarding the collection and processing of your personal data may be sent to the relevant regulatory authority.
Possession of a Grand-Bigard ticket implies that the holder of the ticket agrees to the terms and advice set out below and implies a commitment by the holder to accept them.
1. These conditions should be read together with all other statements and/or guidelines which appear either on the ticket or on the Floralia Brussels website www.floralia-brussels.be
2. All tickets purchased are not refundable under any circumstances
3. For all tickets purchased to which a discount code is attached, the discount cannot be added retroactively
4. Last entry to the festival is at 5.30pm
5. The route is accessible for wheelchair users and pushchairs
6. Visitors are advised to wear suitable shoes. There are no lockers at the venue, so visitors will not be able to store bags or large items. Scooters, skates and bicycles are not allowed on the venue
7. Floralia Brussels is open regardless of weather conditions, but in the event of extremely bad weather, a decision will be made on the day before 3pm to close the evening and you will be notified by email.
8. Ticket holders, please show your ticket to the stewards at the entrance on arrival.
9. Visitors consent to the use of photographs or video footage taken of them during the event for promotional and marketing purposes.
10. NO alcohol or food may be brought into the park.
11. Private sound systems, illegal substances, legal drugs, glass, fireworks, flares, laser pens, and any other object deemed inappropriate or inappropriate by the organisers will not be allowed on the premises.
12. Please respect the park and use the trash bins provided and help keep the area clean and tidy. It is forbidden to enter the flowerbeds.
13. Floralia Brussels is suitable for young children. Children under the age of 6 are admitted and free of charge. Children's tickets are for children aged 6 - 14.
14. Official merchandise is only festival merchandise for sale inside the festival grounds. Do not purchase merchandise from unofficial vendors.
15. No commercial trading is allowed on the festival site without written permission.
16. If the event is cancelled on a particular day, customers will be offered another day to attend.
17. Under no circumstances will duplicate tickets be issued if you lose or damage them. Keep your tickets well, print them out and take them with you. You must not resell tickets. It is strictly forbidden to attempt to resell a ticket prior to or at the festival site under any circumstances.
18. Photography and filming of the festival is allowed and feel free to post on social media and promote the festival. However, filming with a drone is not allowed unless agreed in advance and written permission is given.
19. It is against the law to smoke in enclosed areas, please observe the signage around the castle’s grounds.
20. The organisers reserve the right to apply any restrictions/conditions deemed necessary to ensure safe management of the festival site before and during the event.
21. The organisers reserve the right to change the terms and conditions in accordance with new laws, legislation or internal company policies.
Av. du Pont de Luttre 19
We thank you for reading and complying with the terms and conditions and look forward to welcoming you at Floralia Brussels.